AIOBot from Another Nike Bot is by far and away the most popular bot to ever exist. It seems that anyone that ever gets into sneaker reselling first starts with AIOBot most often. It is the perfect bot to get started with and that was when V1 was all they had for a few years. AIOBot V2 is here and it is far better than the original.
The bot supports a ton of stores including Adidas, Footpatrol, Shopify sites and the Footsites (Footlocker, East Bay, Champs & Foot Action). On top of these mainstream stores they also work on other sites that a lot of AIO Bots don't even touch. These stores include Barneys, Sneakers N Stuff and Ssense to name a few. AIO Bot is a must-have for beginners and experts alike. You will always find that this bot was a good investment regardless of how long you've been using bots.
How to bot JD and Finishline with AIO Bot V2
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting JD and Finishline with AIO Bot v2. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about JD and Finishline. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & some summary tips for JD and Finishline. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
AIO Bot v2 – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with AIO Bot V2 when botting JD and Finishline, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from JD and Finishline with AIO Bot V2. You can view the information below:
- When creating your tasks, ensure your product ID (PID) is correct as that is what your task is going to be pointed towards on the site.
- When creating your tasks, ensure both your color ID and style ID is correct as this is what the bot will use when it runs.
- When configuring your proxies, ensure they are fit for the website you are botting. E.G if the website is splash room based, residential proxies would be recommended so you can utilize a large amount of tasks and initial speed isn't a factor. If the website is not splash room based, then you should look at getting fast proxies such as DC or ISPs to maximize your chances of success.
- When configuring your billing profile, ensure you are using the correct details so your checkout is successful if your task gets to that stage.
- When configuring your tasks, ensure your details are correct so that no mistakes occur.
AIO Bot V2 – Summary Tips
When it comes to Demandware botting with AIO Bot V2, you should keep in mind the following things:
- If cookies need to be generated for the website, ensure you have cookies generated prior to the release to avoid failure during the drop.
- When utilizing the captcha solver within the bot, select the solver for JD or Finishline.
- If you're unsure about your connection with your solver, you can test it within the solver to ensure you do not run into any issues at the drop time.
- If you want to monitor the logs of your tasks, you can enable it on the right side of the tasks page, this will enable you to spot out any issues your tasks are running into without having to rely on the status of your tasks alone.
- Once you highlight certain tasks, there is a ton of collective actions buttons that you can utilize such as start the tasks, stop the tasks, delete the tasks, schedule the tasks, mass edit the tasks, mass edit the task delay, set a Shopify password/early link page & browser checkout.
When it comes to Support for the AIO Bot V2, we do have have an overview video for the bot on our channel which can be found here, however, they do also have a Discord server that has an excellent support team ready to help you with any questions you may have. Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced individual in the community, AIO Bot V2 is ready to support you.