NikeShoeBot (NSB) was one of the first sneaker bots available to the public years ago. It started out as, appropriately enough, a Nike Bot. Now it supports footsites (Footlocker, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay) Supreme, Adidas, Yeezy Supply and Shopify sites with support for Nike coming soon. The developers wanted to concentrate on the footsite and shopify platforms because so many sites use these platforms. Additionally they added Supreme support to boot which makes NSB a true All-In-One Bot. There are hundreds of sites that NSB will work on because they have conquered the Shopify platform.
NSB has an active Discord for support and advice on upcoming drops. When you buy the bot you will get access to the Discord. This is great for beginners because you aren't in the dark with just your new bot. The Discord is full of users and staff that can give you setup advice and support when you need it. NSB is also constantly updating to adjust to changes that happen on websites. They seem to be one of the first ones to push out an update when a bug change has been made to shopify or footsite platforms. The devs for NSB are some of the best in the game!
How to bot Supreme with NikeShoeBot (NSB)
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting Supreme with NikeShoeBot. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about Supreme. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & the best task setup for Supreme. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
NikeShoeBot (NSB) – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with NikeShoeBot when botting Supreme, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from Supreme with NikeShoeBot. You can view the information below:
- The sizing for Supreme is the following : small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge
- If you wish to use multiple sizing when it comes to your tasks, simply separate each size with a comma
- If you wish to use multiple colors when it comes to your tasks, simply separate each color with a comma
- If you want your task to select a random size, leave the size field empty.
- If you want your task to select a random color, leave the color field empty.
NikeShoeBot (NSB) – Release Tips
- When it comes to the modes that are being used with your tasks, create the tasks with a combination of safe, fast, desktop and hyrbid. If you want a ratio to follow, stick to 50% of your tasks being safe, 30% being desktop, 20% being fast and a few tasks being hybrid.
- It is important to understand the capabilities of your PC, if you have a fast PC don't run anything above 100 tasks, if you're aware that your PC isn't the best, run no more than 50 tasks.
- If you want to increase your likilihood of attaining one click captchas on your Google account, cycle through YouTube videos on the account to generate human like activity as that will help.
- You can use AYCD for captcha solving
- When it comes to the profiles you are using, the billing and shipping information has to match.
- Keep in mind Supreme will use the name on your profile, so ensure it is correct.
- Proxies are recommended when botting Supreme with NikeShoeBot, however it isn't recommended to use rotating residential proxies with your tasks.
- If you are choosing to use proxies, the tasks will utilize your home IP. So for that reason do not create more than 15 tasks as you may be banned from the website.
- For your safe and desktop mode based tasks, start them 15 to 30 seconds before the drop. As for your fast and hyrbid mode tasks, start them 45 seconds before the drop.
- When it comes to Supreme drops that are very hyped, it's highly recommended to create at least 5 hybrid mode tasks.
NikeShoeBot (NSB) – Restock Tips
When it comes to restocks with NikeShoeBot for Supreme botting, you should keep in mind the following things:
- When creating your tasks for restocks, stick to the safe, restock and desktop modes only for your tasks.
- Decrease your checkout timeout to 0-100ms.
- Given the item will of already been released, you can use the item link when monitoring Supreme for a restock.
- You should consider setting up some blue tasks with keywords for the item you want to NikeShoeBot can start Supreme tasks automatically for you.
- If you wish to use quick tasks, you can use the NSB monitor or any other Discord monitor.
- For the task quantity, you can run as many tasks as you like.
When it comes to Support for the NikeShoeBot, we do have have an overview video for the bot on our channel which can be found here, however, they do also have a Discord server that has an excellent support team ready to help you with any questions you may have. Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced individual in the community, NSB is ready to support you.