AIOBot from Another Nike Bot is by far and away the most popular bot to ever exist. It seems that anyone that ever gets into sneaker reselling first starts with AIOBot most often. It is the perfect bot to get started with and that was when V1 was all they had for a few years. AIOBot V2 is here and it is far better than the original.
The bot supports a ton of stores including Adidas, Footpatrol, Shopify sites and the Footsites (Footlocker, East Bay, Champs & Foot Action). On top of these mainstream stores they also work on other sites that a lot of AIO Bots don't even touch. These stores include Barneys, Sneakers N Stuff and Ssense to name a few. AIO Bot is a must-have for beginners and experts alike. You will always find that this bot was a good investment regardless of how long you've been using bots.
How to bot Supreme with AIO Bot V2
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting Supreme with AIO Bot v2. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about Supreme. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & some summary tips for Supreme. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
AIO Bot v2 – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with AIO Bot V2 when botting Supreme, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from Supreme with AIO Bot V2. You can view the information below:
- When setting up your task, ignore the guest configuration field.
- Given the item has not dropped yet and you are botting on its initial release, you will have to utilize keywords, you can use positive and negative keywords too.
- When it comes to restocks you should use variants as the items variants can be found on the website as it has been released already.
- For keywords, to separate sets of keywords you will have to utilize a comma, if you want to add to a set of keywords use “&”.
- When it comes to the colors for your tasks, ensure you are getting information from your cook groups as sometimes Supreme choose weird color names.
- For the item quantity, select 1 as multiple orders with the same billing information will result in the orders being cancelled.
AIO Bot V2 – Summary Tips
When it comes to Supreme botting with AIO Bot V2, you should keep in mind the following things:
- Once you highlight certain tasks, there is a ton of collective actions buttons that you can utilize such as start the tasks, stop the tasks, delete the tasks, schedule the tasks, mass edit the tasks, mass edit the task delay, set a Shopify password/early link page & browser checkout.
- Once you highlight certain tasks, you can delete the selected tasks if you wish whilst keeping the other non selected tasks.
- If you wish to configure the delays for your bot, navigate to the settings and click on the delays section.
- If you're going to utilize proxies, ensure you have the fastest proxies available to you to maximize your chances of being successful.
When it comes to Support for the AIO Bot V2, we do have have an overview video for the bot on our channel which can be found here, however, they do also have a Discord server that has an excellent support team ready to help you with any questions you may have. Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced individual in the community, AIO Bot V2 is ready to support you.
Pricing: $325 use code “cop.supply” for 20% off.