AIOBot from Another Nike Bot is by far and away the most popular bot to ever exist. It seems that anyone that ever gets into sneaker reselling first starts with AIOBot most often. It is the perfect bot to get started with and that was when V1 was all they had for a few years. AIOBot V2 is here and it is far better than the original.
The bot supports a ton of stores including Adidas, Footpatrol, Shopify sites and the Footsites (Footlocker, East Bay, Champs & Foot Action). On top of these mainstream stores they also work on other sites that a lot of AIO Bots don't even touch. These stores include Barneys, Sneakers N Stuff and Ssense to name a few. AIO Bot is a must-have for beginners and experts alike. You will always find that this bot was a good investment regardless of how long you've been using bots.
How to bot Shopify with AIO Bot V2
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting Shopify with AIO Bot v2. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about Shopify. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & some summary tips for Shopify. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
AIO Bot v2 – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with AIO Bot V2 when botting Shopify, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from Shopifywith AIO Bot V2. You can view the information below:
- If you want to utilize site accounts with your tasks, head over to the settings page, click on the site accounts tab and add a new site account.
- During your task creation, if you wish to utilize a certain proxy list, you can select it in the proxy list dropdown.
- Using the keyword option with your tasks is the most common method, but you can use early links or variants if you wish. If you want to pair keywords in one set use “&”.
- When using variants you don't need to configure a size given the variant will point towards a specific size.
- You can select multiple sizes using “&”.
- If you're worried about your task latching onto the wrong item with a similar name, you can utilize the minimum and maximum price fields with your tasks.
AIO Bot V2 – Summary Tips
When it comes to Shopify botting with AIO Bot V2, you should keep in mind the following things:
- If you wish to configure the delays for your bot, navigate to the settings and click on the delays section.
- If you wish to setup the shopify password page or an early link for your selected tasks, right click them and you will see option to do so.
- When utilizing the captcha solver within the bot, select the solver for Shopify.
- If you're going to use proxies with your tasks, make sure to use fast proxies such as DC/ISPS.
When it comes to Support for the AIO Bot V2, we do have have an overview video for the bot on our channel which can be found here, however, they do also have a Discord server that has an excellent support team ready to help you with any questions you may have. Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced individual in the community, AIO Bot V2 is ready to support you.
Pricing: $325 use code “cop.supply” for 20% off.