NikeShoeBot (NSB) was one of the first sneaker bots available to the public years ago. It started out as, appropriately enough, a Nike Bot. Now it supports footsites (Footlocker, Footaction, Champs and Eastbay) Supreme, Adidas, Yeezy Supply and Shopify sites with support for Nike coming soon. The developers wanted to concentrate on the footsite and shopify platforms because so many sites use these platforms. Additionally they added Supreme support to boot which makes NSB a true All-In-One Bot. There are hundreds of sites that NSB will work on because they have conquered the Shopify platform.
NSB has an active Discord for support and advice on upcoming drops. When you buy the bot you will get access to the Discord. This is great for beginners because you aren't in the dark with just your new bot. The Discord is full of users and staff that can give you setup advice and support when you need it. NSB is also constantly updating to adjust to changes that happen on websites. They seem to be one of the first ones to push out an update when a bug change has been made to shopify or footsite platforms. The devs for NSB are some of the best in the game!
How to bot Footsites with NikeShoeBot (NSB)
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting Footsites with NikeShoeBot. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about Footsites. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & the best task setup for Footsites. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
NikeShoeBot (NSB) – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with NikeShoeBot when botting Footsites, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from Footsites with NikeShoeBot. You can view the information below:
- When making your tasks, focus on the “Smooth” mode for the most success.
- It is recommended to start your tasks 5-10 minutes before the expected release time. You can either manually start the tasks or schedule them to start at any time you wish.
- If you create tasks using the “Smooth” mode and you start your tasks before the item drops or when there is no queue live, it is normal to see the status “Waiting for restock”.
- When it comes to Footsites, no cookies need to be generated.
- For your shipping address, keep your apt number in address line 1.
- If you wish to go for multiple sizes, all you have to do is separate the sizes with a comma.
NikeShoeBot (NSB) – Restock Tips
When it comes to restocks with NikeShoeBot for Footsites botting, you should keep in mind the following things:
- Decrease your checkout timeout to 0-100ms.
- You should consider setting up some blue tasks with keywords for the item you want so NikeShoeBot can start Footsites tasks automatically for you.
- If you wish to use quick tasks, you can use the NSB monitor or any other Discord monitor.
- For the task quantity, you can run as many tasks as you like.
When it comes to Support for the NikeShoeBot, we do have have an overview video for the bot on our channel which can be found here, however, they do also have a Discord server that has an excellent support team ready to help you with any questions you may have. Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced individual in the community, NSB is ready to support you.
Pricing: $499 a year