AIOBot from Another Nike Bot is by far and away the most popular bot to ever exist. It seems that anyone that ever gets into sneaker reselling first starts with AIOBot most often. It is the perfect bot to get started with and that was when V1 was all they had for a few years. AIOBot V2 is here and it is far better than the original.
The bot supports a ton of stores including Adidas, Footpatrol, Shopify sites and the Footsites (Footlocker, East Bay, Champs & Foot Action). On top of these mainstream stores they also work on other sites that a lot of AIO Bots don't even touch. These stores include Barneys, Sneakers N Stuff and Ssense to name a few. AIO Bot is a must-have for beginners and experts alike. You will always find that this bot was a good investment regardless of how long you've been using bots.
How to bot Footsites with AIO Bot V2
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting Footsites with AIO Bot v2. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about Footsites. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & some summary tips for Footsites. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
AIO Bot v2 – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with AIO Bot V2 when botting Footsites, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from Supreme with AIO Bot V2. You can view the information below:
- When setting up your task, ensure to type in the correct PID as this will point the task towards a specific product, if the PID is wrong then you would fail to purchase your desired item.
- For sizing with your tasks, if you wish to have random sizing simply type in “random”, currently multiple sizing per task is not supported.
- When choosing your delays for your tasks, look at the guides within the AIO Bot V2 Discord server for guidance on this.
- When it comes to your task quantity, you can choose to create as many tasks as you want.
- When configuring your captcha solver, ensure you click on the correct site.
AIO Bot V2 – Summary Tips
When it comes to Footsites botting with AIO Bot V2, you should keep in mind the following things:
- You can select certain tasks that you have made and start those tasks without starting all of your tasks.
- Once you highlight certain tasks, there is a ton of collective actions buttons that you can utilize such as start the tasks, stop the tasks, delete the tasks, schedule the tasks, mass edit the tasks, mass edit the task delay, set a Shopify password/early link page & browser checkout.
- You can enable logs within the bot by enabling the logs option at the top right.
- You can configure the delays from the settings part of the bot.
When it comes to Support for the AIO Bot V2, we do have have an overview video for the bot on our channel which can be found here, however, they do also have a Discord server that has an excellent support team ready to help you with any questions you may have. Whether you're a newcomer or an experienced individual in the community, AIO Bot V2 is ready to support you.