SlapX is a new sneaker bot that has a really enjoyable user experience catering to both veteran botters as well as newcomers to ensure that everyone can use the bot. They currently support Kith, Walmart, Footlocker, Amazon, Footaction, Champs Sports, Kids Footlocker, SlamJam Socialism, Eastbay, Hot Topic, Box Lunch, Titolo, JD, Size?, Footpatrol, The Hip Store and they will add more sites in the future. The best part is that you can get access to the bot currently without the pressure of getting the bot on a restock that sells out quickly, it is always in stock at an affordable price. The current price for SlapX is $39.99 initially + $30 a month thereafter. You can view their website here and you can also view their Twitter page here. The SlapX software is definitely pleasing to use, they have a variety of features that you would expect from the top sneaker bots in the community such as grouping when it comes to different elements within the bot as well as a well designed interface. You have the ability to customize the coloring of the application in the settings part of the bot so you have a lot of control over your instance of the bot.
How to bot Shopify with SlapX
On this page, we will be showcasing a few tips and tricks when it comes to botting Shopify with Slapx. Having the bot alone is not enough, you definitely need some guidance on what works with certain websites, in this case we will be talking about Shopify. We will be covering restock tips, release tips & some summary tips for botting Shopify with Slapx. We highly recommend watching the video above so you can visually see the things we mention on this post, however, you can also read up on what we mention on this page too.
SlapX – Task Setup
When it comes to your task setup with Shopify with Slapx, there is a few things that you should keep in mind when creating your tasks. Applying these tips and tricks to your setup will definitely increase your chances of success when it comes to acquiring hyped releases from Shopify with Slapx. You can view the information below:
- When creating your tasks, you have a few choices when it comes to identifying the product. The first option you have is the URL for the product, then you can enter positive and negative keywords. You can also enter a variant ID or a product ID.
- When creating your profile, ensure all your details are correct, if they are not it will lead to errors across all the tasks that you use the profile for.
- When configuring your proxies, ensure they are fit for the website you are botting. E.G if the website is splash room based, residential proxies would be recommended so you can utilize a large amount of tasks and initial speed isn't a factor. If the website is not splash room based, then you should look at getting fast proxies such as DC or ISPs to maximize your chances of success.
- When selecting a domain, you can select the sites that are listed in the dropdown if the site you are intending to bot is in the list. If you want to select a custom domain that is not listed there, click custom and then enter the custom domain URL so your tasks will work. Keep in the mind the custom domain has to be built on Shopify for this to work.
- If you wish to use accounts, make sure you add accounts on the “Accounts” section so you can use those details during the checkout process. If you do not want to use an account, then it will use your profile details to do a guest checkout.
- When configuring the sizes for your task, if you're entering multiple sizes, enter them from the most preferred size to the least preferred. This is because the task will go for the sizes in order in accordance to what you prefer. When adding multiple sizes, you need to add a coma between each size to submit a size entry.
SlapX – Summary Tips
When it comes to Shopify botting with SlapX, you should keep in mind the following things:
- You can segregate your tasks into groups by creating new groups on the left side of the bot.
- Once you have created your tasks, you can view the status of all your tasks above on the task page, this can be useful if you have a large number of tasks in one group.
- Different actions within the bot have shortcuts so you can use those instead of manually clicking on the action itself, this can be useful to save time during drops.
- You can enable a checkout sound for when you do checkout in the settings, this is useful as you have an indication as to when you have successful checked out.
SlapX has a ton of support available for all of their members. They have written documentation within their Discord server, you can also view the video overview if you need more guidance.
Supported sites: Kith, Walmart, Footlocker, Amazon, Footaction, Champs Sports, Kids Footlocker, SlamJam Socialism, Eastbay, Hot Topic, Box Lunch, Titolo, JD, Size?, Footpatrol, The Hip Store
Platforms: Windows & Mac
Retail: $39,99 initially + $30 a month.